Culler Level 2
Certification for Logikcull Project Admins
Welcome to Logikcull Certified Pro Level 2 Certification
Certified Pro Cullers validates users understanding of Logikcull's project admin capabilities from project setup to project archive, allowing them to be familiar with all upload methods, how to setup and manage customized reviews: filter documents through complex searches; and create/share productions or archives with load files.
Who Should Take this Course
- All Logikcull users with Project Creator/Admin rights
- Passed the basic Culler Certification exam
- Has been a Logikcull user for 120 days or more
- Has completed 20 unique users sessions or more
- Has been active within the product within the last 240 days
- Has created a project, uploaded data, and completed a production in their use of the product
Project Creator access to Logikcull's Certification account
Format and duration:
Product Quiz - 50 questions, ~50 minutes
Practical Exam ~90 minutes
NOTE: 2 hour time limit is applied for the practical exam therefore please be prepared to complete the quiz in a single session.
Product Quiz - 80% or higher
Practical Exam - 80% or higher
Please refer to Logikcull FAQ basics for some of the terms mentioned in the product quiz or practical exam.
- Enrolled attendees will receive Project Creator access to Logikcull's Certification account within 2 business day of the exam registration.
- Users can create a practice project and the actual project for the practical exam using the provided sample data.
- When creating practice projects, users are required to adhere to the following project naming convention:
- Practice LV2 Certification - [Your first and last name]
- Example: Practice LV2 Certification - John Doe
Students are welcome to use any Logikcull guides and notes they have taken, but this is an individual exam and collaboration is not permitted. Unpermitted collaboration includes, but is not limited to communication with your colleagues or Logikcull Support Representatives. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have regarding the exam.
In order to participate in the exam you will need to have a reliable Internet connected PC or laptop with a modern browser such Google Chrome or Firefox.